Sunday, January 11, 2009

Trivita


TriVita 101 Business Affiliate - It is simple
 
1.  You acquire customers from TriVita.
 
2.  TriVita follows up YOUR customers up to 6 times per month 
      and TriVita handles orders and shipping.
  
3.  You keep YOUR customers and YOUR profits for a Lifetime.
             
TriVita does it successfully since 1999 with 15,000 business Affiliates.Check
this TriVita product out.......
 
Are you looking for:
 
1. A home business that you can manage through the Internet.
2. No employee, no warehousing, no shipping, NO HASSLE.
3. A growing segment of the ecomomy, a proven concept.
4. NO SELLING or HARASSING FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
5. A repeat business . A reasonable capital investment.
6. A business where you can help other people.TriVita 101 Business Affiliate
 

 

My name is Raymond Hausler and I am from Geneva in Switzerland. I move to the US  in 1986 to build an import/export distribution facility. As of today, I live in Las Vegas and I love to take vacations several times a year. My wife Kay manages her own business.

My stepson, and business associate, Brian Scott is from Michigan. He grew up in California and Las Vegas. He just came back from Michigan, where he had his own business. He wanted to be back with the family.

We decided to start a business together and have a lot of fun.


Who are TriVita and Michael Ellison?

Michael Ellison has a strong broadcasting background that he utilized when he founded the company that became known as Ellison Media Company. The company is currently a busy media production company with several clients and houses the production studios for TriVita's media programs.

Michael, a successful business owner, founded TriVita in 1999 after experiencing his own personal health crisis. He joined with Barry Borthistle to create a company dedicated to the Mission of helping people fight the war on disease by focusing on physical, emotional, and spiritual health.

As of today, TriVita sold over 11 million sublingual B12 vitamins. TriVita has 2 million customers, all of them acquired by the 15 thousand TriVita business Owner Associates through the TriVita Media Acquisition Program. It is that simple.

What does TriVita means?

"Tri" is three in Latin and "Vita" means life in that language. Therefore, TriVita means "Three Life".    Latin was the spoken language by the Romans. It is still widely used today by the medical field, as well as to classify plants, animals, etc..

I do not know what three lives Michael Ellison meant. Maybe it is Health, Wellness, and Wealth, why not. That would make sense, would you agree? We always whish people we love to be healty, happy, and rich. Am I right?

Who are Veretekk, Tom Prendergast and Butch Hamilton?

In 1996 Tom Prendergast had a vision where the search engine will go the next few years. Google and others created the pay-per-click. They are making a fortune out of it. Tom Prendergast is convinced that you can bring your website to the front page without the pay-per-click.

It took him 10 years of hard work to bring Veretekk to the very powerful engine and methodology it is today. Veretekk is the most powerful search engine in the world, period. You can join Veretekk and get an education online for a very reasonable cost.

I am not interested in becoming a techie, so I hired Butch Hamilton to promote my TriVita websites. Butch worked on the Veretekk technology for years and as Tom said, he is the best at it.

I have no money and no time, what shall I do?

Nothing. Keep doing what you are doing. As Albert Einstein wrote: Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

I have no money            or             I have no time,          what shall I do?

You do what I did. I do not have a lot of time. I asked my son Brian to be a partner. He does the follow-up calls to the TriVita customers, business leads, and I do the investments.

If you have time, find a business partner with money to buy TriVita customers.

If you have money, find a business partner to follow up on the customers and business leads and/or somebody good on the computer to promote your website.

If it is a will, it is a way. Let me know what you are looking for, we may be able to help you find a partner, you never know.


To Learn More About Trivita, CLICK HERE:  http://www.trivita101team.com/home_trivita101team   and   http://trivita101.com


Raymond Hausler - 13204337
7500 W. Lake Mead Blvd, Suite 9-172
M-F 09:00AM - 05:00PM
Las Vegas, NV 89128
ph: 702 378 7186 PST
info@trivita101team.com

No comments: