Sunday, August 31, 2008

Diapn Testimonials

Unsolicited Testimonials from People Using Diapan for Diabetes Treatment

BLOOD SUGAR DROPS 31 POINTS WITHIN THREE WEEKS!

Before using DiaPan, I would stay on a steady diet of avoiding white flour and sugar; however, my blood sugar still remained at 171 points. After 3 weeks of using DiaPan, my blood sugar reduced to 140 points. I would take 30 drops every morning before breakfast.

During my second month of using pancreas formula, I changed to 15 drops per dosage, 3 times a day - once before breakfast, once before lunch and once before dinner. Within the next 3 weeks, my blood sugar dropped continued to drop further from 140 points to 120 points. That's a total of 51 points within 2 months!

Loubell, Santa Maria, CA
__________

BLOOD SUGAR DROPS OVER 100 POINTS WITHIN TWO MONTHS!

I've been battling my type 2 diabetes for over 15 years now. During my first few years of taking prescription drugs, my blood sugar seemed to be under control. As the years have gone by, my diabetes has gotton progressively worse and I've had to increase my drug intake.

So bad that I could actually feel pain in my pancreas. The good news is that within 2 months of taking your diapan formula, my blood sugar has droped from 210 to 109 (101 points!) I've also noticed that I don't have anymore pancrease pain. And the greatest news of all is that after 3 month's of taking diapan, I stopped taking my medication! I take 20 drops in my hot green tea before lunch and before dinner.

Walter Olkowicz, Davenport, FL
__________

BLOOD SUGAR DROPS 51 POINTS WITHIN TWO MONTHS!

Before using DiaPan, I would stay on a steady diet of avoiding white flour and sugar; however, my blood sugar still remained at 171 points. After 3 weeks of using DiaPan, my blood sugar reduced to 140 points. I would take 30 drops every morning before breakfast.

During my second month of using the DiaPan formula, I changed to 15 drops per dosage, 3 times a day - once before breakfast, once before lunch and once before dinner. Within the next 3 weeks, my blood sugar continued to drop from 140 points to 120 points. That's a total of 51 points within 2 months!
__________

GRANDSON'S INSULIN SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED!

We have been able to cut back on my grandson's insulin significantly when using DiaPan on a regular basis.

This past Saturday we only gave him one shot all day. Usually we have to give him at least two and sometimes three shots on a daily basis. This is a very very good product. Thank you.

Kim Coon, Portland, OR
__________

HYPOGLYCEMIA IMPROVES!

I have had low energy problems due to hypoglycemia. After a few weeks of using DiaPan, I regained my energy, have better eye-site and I sleep better!

Bob Wyatt
__________

TYPE 1 & 2 DROPS FROM 149 to 98 WITHIN 30 DAYS!

I'm currently taking 1 insulin shot and prescription pills every morning and every night. Then I started taking your diapan formula once before breakfast and once before supper. Within first 30 days, my blood sugar dropped from 149 to 98!

Wanda Parham
__________

These are just a few of the testimonials that come into us a Nutrition for Health concerrning Diapan for Diabetes.

For more information, insights and perspectives into natural treatment for diabetes, simply click on the links below.

http://www.diapan.com

http://diapan.net
 

_________________

Kamran Rezapour-Health Advisor-Nutrition for Health
Natural Diabetes Treatment

No comments: