Saturday, August 30, 2008

Testimonial to Butch Hamilton-SEO Master

Testimonial to Butch Hamilton-SEO Master
 
Hello:
 
Search Engine Optimization is another way of saying its money in my pocket. With good SEO work you can cut your advertising costs to almost zip. Thanks to Butch Hamilton I am learning Google SEO, although being kind of thick headed I'm beginning to understand it. That must be an eerie place inside of the Google chambers with all those spiders crawling around. I wonder how many webs they spin. Writing blogs and using all those key words is a real challenge, sometimes its like putting a puzzle together.
 
When I write something I usually leave it set for a period of time and when I get back to it and catch my errors and see if I understand what I wrote I proceed to rearrange some things, kind of like rearranging furniture. It provides me with some humor at times because of my shorthand in typing, like typing the first part of a word and end it with the ending of the next word. Some are really funny combinations. Most times the spell checker catches them; however sometimes not. Sometimes ending a sentence is a problem like saying the word banana-na-na and not knowing where to stop it.
 
For anybody that has given it a second thought about writing should get into blogging if just for fun and writing short articles and posting them. Knowing that they may eventually be read by somebody, you must use care in what you say. There are times that I would like to say things, but they are really unprintable. Too bad they have to go unpublished, they would make some spicy reading. Sixty years ago my English teacher told me that some of the best literature was unlawful to print. I think that rule should be self applied, you don't want to get socked in the jaw for doing it. Besides if you don't want your kids to read it, don't publish it.
 
Thank you Butch for the on going SEO education and training. I didn't know that I could write until I started blogging and using the methods that you teach. I may not have the SEO training down, but I have sure learned a lot about writing. I didn't know that I could. Actually this may seem funny, but I can write better than I can talk. My recall just isn't as fast as it used to be.
 
Brad Vigansky
 
Tomorrow's Home Business:  http://tomorrowshomebusiness.com
 
Trivita Cooperative Marketing:  http://808ebiz.com

No comments: