Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tomorrow's Home Business

I have been searching for 10 years trying to make Money Online with a Home Business.  As a quadriplegic from 1976. I saw as a 16 year old teenager many changes in society at a young age from a Country setting in Auburndale, FL to Miami, FL in the wink of an eye.. I finished School with some college (2 years). Then working in a office was my only choice.  Back in the 70's Wheelchairs were a stigma, but I knew to never quit and someday I would have my own business.  My Grandfather had a Historical Cafe made from a bait shop when Walt Disney bought my rural World.  The old man collected what people were calling junk and burning down for Disney World and you guessed it.  He had the foresight and knew how to adapt. Carl Allen's Historical Cafe will be on this Blog.  I owe my passion for a Home Business to my Grandfather.  Yes, he walked across the backyard to his Home Business.

 In 1996, I found Network Marketing (MLM) and it was a Love-Hate relationship.  Plus the Internet was getting popular so as I saw this Windows 95 start to Market goods and service. My result was an expensive Garages of Product, Hotels, and people that were less than ethical taking advantage of our Dream. Even when I built an organization little money was made from constant Recruiting of Sales Representatives.  No Customers, who knew ? 

I worked in an office all day and chased prospects half the night.  Finally, Veretekk saved me from the Lead Brokers. I learned how to generate leads without buying them for a Home Business. The Trainers of Veretekk taught Email and Relationship Marketing, Web Page Design, Blogging, SEO Optimization, basically all the skills to help people out of the Mania that Multi-Level Marketing created including myself. This education started in early 2006.

It was time to give back and I became a Veretekk Trainer with hours of Classes and Mentoring. I am very grateful to these Veretekk Trainers.

In March, Tom Prendergast CEO offered a Home Business that used Cooperative Marketing. Basically, I can buy Customers from a Multi-Million Dollar Advertising Campaign with true Customers of Trivita's. These Customers come from the Internet, Print Ads, Mailers, Television.  Tom Prendergast taught his Veretekkes Well.  We understand how difficult Customers are to acquire.  Many of the best Marketers Online got together and broke all of Trivita growth records in May, 2008.

We have the keywords on Google that are relevant to work from Home with an ethical Home Business. Trivita fueled by Veretekk in synergy with Tomorrows home Business.

So how does this help the average person wanting to work from home?

You come into Tomorrows Home Business and you have all the advantages of Dr. Raymond Jewell - Economic Advisor, Tom Prendergast CEO of Veretekk, Butch Hamilton - SEO Master, and Al Gonzales - Gifted Network Marketer that cut his teeth on old school Amway.  Plus the skills of the all inclusive members of Tomorrows Home Business

I admire Veretekkand Trivita. Not just for great Business Models like the Cooperative Marketing Program of Trivita and Veretekk's 12 year track record of being far ahead of current technology.  Then add in Tomorrows Home Business and you can achieve your Dream of Success.  With Work and Dedication!

Now I never believe in Fools Gold.

We have had the revelation of a Customer Based Business Plan.  Tom prendergast saw we could not have Success without Customers in 2001 with Trivita.

Achieve Success,

Allen Seagers

863 937 4092

Skype:  Allen.Leadsomatic

Allen@AllenSeagers.net

No comments: